The Body Shop Hemp - Heavy Duty Body Moisture Protector - Review


This time of the year, when we are in the mid of winter and our skin needs extra moisture. I struggle with dry skin and on/off eczema that spikes when it feels like it. I also have EXTREMELY sensitive skin so everything always needs to be thoroughly checked (Low PH levels, non scented and suitable for sensitive skin) and they tend to cost me a arm and leg at times. 
With the uprising Hemp revolution I am sure you have read and heard of all it's amazing benefits... from consumables, skin care to even clothing. I have always been quite fascinated by the Hemp concept and when I heard about this hemp skincare line from The Body Shop I had my eyes set on it,The Body Shop's Hemp Body Care range is a heavy-duty hydration for extremely dry skin, Just what I need! Luckily for me my birthday came along and my best friend got me the The Hemp Heavy Duty Body Moisture Protector. I was actually quite surprised by the effectiveness of this product, yes Body Shop has amazing products but I honestly did not expect it to work the way it did after two uses I could definitely tell there was a difference. My skin felt hydrated and smooth and had no burny affect at all when it came to using it on my eczema affected areas. 
"The Body Shop's Hemp Heavy Duty Body Moisture Protector is a long-lasting moisturising cream that instantly melts onto the skin for intense 96 hour hydration and increased protection. This solid-cream texture and ultra-rich formula is infused with rich hemp seed oil and packed with essential fatty acids to leave your skin beautifully soft and supple. It is the champion of ultra-dry skin!"

The Body Shop’s Hemp body care range consists of a lip protector (next on my must have list), body butter, a face protector, foot protector, hand protector and so much more even soap on a rope! I am over the moon to have come across something that actually works to battle my occasional eczema and dry skin, leaving it moisturised for up to 96 Hrs.


Head to your Nearest Body Shop this July they having up to 50% off sale!!
Namaste xx

Comments